Holiday Happiness Courtesy of Dental Crowns
Free Sonicare with new patient
One per household and must be over 21.
As the wintry feasts and delightful eats meander their way onto our plates this holiday season, we must make sure our teeth and gums are up to the task. One bad tooth can spell disaster for your smile and dampen your holiday season. Get back your holiday happiness courtesy of our dental crowns.
Dental crowns can cover and conceal any teeth that may spell bad news for your oral health if left untreated. If you are unsure if you need a dental crown, listed below are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you feel any toothaches or severe tooth sensitivity from a loose tooth, or a tooth that is on the verge of falling out?
- Do you have any severely worn teeth?
- Do you have any stained, misshapen, discolored, or slightly misaligned teeth?
- Do you have a weak tooth damaged from an accident or tooth decay?
- Do you have a filling that is too large for a tooth with very little tooth remaining?
- Do you have a dental bridge?
- Do you have any teeth in need of any other cosmetic modifications?
If you said yes to any one of these questions, you may benefit from dental crowns. [practice_name] wishes to give you the service you deserve. For an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name], you can contact a friendly member of our team via phone at [phone], or you can set up an appointment at our office in [city], [state]. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Free Sonicare With New Patient Exam And Cleaning
(Disclaimer) One per household and must be over 21.