Free Sonicare with new patient
One per household and must be over 21.
Did you know you can improve your physical health simply by caring for your teeth? A healthy smile is the first step to a healthier you. The more you strive to take care of your health and gums, the more your entire body will reap its benefits. Below are some tips to help you:
– Avoid chewing tobacco and smoking.
– Use an oral cleaning product after eating, to limit the damage of harmful acids.
– Brush your tongue, along with your teeth, to help prevent bad breath.
– Limit intake of bread, cereal, and chips, which speed up plaque formation.
– Avoid recreational drugs, which cause mouth dryness and promote tooth decay.
– Get regular check-ups at your dental office.
– Brush, floss, and use mouthwash daily.
– Eat nutritious and well-balanced meals from the five main food groups.
– Drink plenty of water, which can help with tooth decay.
– Limit between-meal snacks, which can increase tooth decay.
For additional tips, or to schedule an appointment, please call [practice_name] at [phone] to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in [city], [state], and we will do our best to help you in any way we can
Free Sonicare With New Patient Exam And Cleaning
(Disclaimer) One per household and must be over 21.